Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog update, new music, and request for your "H" songs!

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm working on restoring the "Links of Interest" section, but I don't remember what links were previously there (just mine, unfortunately). I'm specifically looking for Kristin's profiles, but if there was anything else there you wanted, please let me know!

I've also re-posted my class profiles, but I haven't updated the spreadsheet yet to include the last couple. I hope to get to that in a few days. There will be a new session tomorrow (16 Sept): "Out and Back" (with a twist). I can't take any credit or blame for this one, other than liking something I found online and deciding to try it out. :-)

I'm hoping to do one more class of newer music, unrelated to any theme, and then back to the alphabet. Next letter: H. Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments! :-)

Thanks!

3 comments:

heartvic said...

Hi ! sending big and warm smiles from Costa Rica!!! Found your blog at MI Jennifer´s Blog and decided to visit it! Read you are working for the H list... HEVIA I thought inmediately!!!! "Busindre Reel" (start with flat, then standing flat, flat again,then some jumps ... it´s a great song!), "Son del Busgosu" another of my fav´s for a magical flat, "BaƱos de Budapesto" has a great intro...starts slows but get real powerful as it goes, "Mermuradora" is just great for climbing!! , The italian guys HITECHWELL have great music ..hope you have any from them ....Jennifer wrote once they sell their music at conventions only :( , Dj Hernan Cattaneo has great pieces too, Hootie and the Blowfish with "HOLD MY HAND" FOR COOL DOWN ( 2 H´S THERE!!!)AND FOR H SONGS: "Hollowback Girl" for climbing,"Hoove" from Sarah Brightman with Enigma for intro or cooldown, "Hypnotica" from AfroCelt System, "How Gee" a truly classic! "Hound Dog" from Elvis.... very short but I once use it at a 60´s class I did and people had sooo much fun with it!!!! HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!
Victoria
Star 3 Spinning Instructor

epicPLANET.tv said...

Hi Jen,

Like your blog!

I am producing a series of virutal ride videos for indoor cycle training and would like to discuss the project with you. Can you contact me through my web site epicplanet.tv?

Thanks!

Allen

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, How about:

Herbie Hancock - Rockit
Heart - Barracuda or Magic Man
The Hives - Tick Tick Boom